Thursday, May 13, 2010

This is how I spend my days...

There's nothing quite like having a girlie afternoon with a good friend...


Sipping delicious margaritas (that are served up in glasses, literally the size of my head)...


Getting pedicures (and soaking our tootsies in rose petal filled water) whilst eating chocolate cake and gossiping!

I would definitely recommend checking out Rosy Heels if you want a bit of pampering. This SOMA salon, located on 7th and Harrison is a little oasis of calm, with reasonable prices, great service and free tea and cake. The decor is pretty, with bright colours and comfy chairs, and they play relaxing music, so you can sit back in an ultra comfortable environment as you flick through a magazine. As if this wasn't enough, they also put a warm scented cushion thingy around your shoulders, which feels really cozy. So cozy, in fact, that my friend and I almost fell asleep...

I have been here a few times, and I have to say it's my nail salon of choice. I have never tried any of the other services that they offer, such as facials or waxing, but for a good mani/pedi and nail polish that will last a long time without chipping, this is most certainly the place to treat those tootsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment