Thursday, May 20, 2010

On the move.

Today I moved into my new sublet at 17th and Dolores. What a great location! I am loving my new place - the room is all wooden and makes me feel like I am living in a cabin. It is so cozy and looks out onto the garden. I also have tonnes of drawer space and wardrobe space (I guess the person who usually lives here took all of his stuff with him...) so hooray for not having to live out of a suitcase!

Although this is exciting news, it is kind of overshadowed by two things at the moment. Firstly, I have had a headache all day and it is simply, not going away. Secondly, I have discovered this amazing cheese:


That's right, your eyes are not deceiving you - cheddar cheese with oat granola, raisins and apples. Go.And.Buy.Some.Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment