Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rock n Roll Bride (and Groom)!

I was very excited to see loverboy and I smiling out from the pages of my favourite wedding blog, Rock n Roll Bride, when I hit the interwebs earlier this week!

As an avid reader of Rock n Roll Bride, it is such an honour that our wedding submission was chosen. After reading hundreds of love stories on the blog, it was a particularly nice feeling to see our international love story on there...


I would highly recommend checking out the site if you are planning a wedding, as it provided no end of inspiration to us... I would also recommend reading it even if you are not planning a wedding, as it's just awesome, and full of sweet stories and beautiful photos!

So head over, take a look, leave a comment...and I challenge you to resist spending hours looking through the archive of weddings - they are mesmerizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment