Saturday, April 14, 2012

A bloggy blonde birthday!

Today is the two year anniversary of my very first blog post! Happy birthday blog!


Thank you to all my readers for visiting, reposting and commenting on Incendiary Blonde. I have enjoyed sharing my thoughts and photos for the past two years, and look forward to writing more posts.

Do you think it's time that Incendiary Blonde had a design make-over and a new look? Is there anything you would like to see me write about more? Share your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie! I think for those of us here in the US that might be thinking of a visit sometime perhaps you could tell us a bit about the best time to come based on particular events, shows, etc. and maybe what area to stay at. Also, the best towns to visit for vintage shopping...sort of a armchair tour guide to the best of British vintage throught the eyes of you and Aaron. That's my thought for today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, Linda! I will try to include some of the things you mention in future blog posts....although, I don't want to focus too much on tourism, as it may not be so interesting for my UK-based readers! :)

      Delete