Saturday, April 28, 2012

I do, and I will!

This Tuesday just gone was two years, to the day, that Aaron and I went on our first date, and today is three months, to the day, since we became husband and wife!


Aaron is now an official London resident, and we are enjoying being newlyweds, safe in the knowledge that we no longer have to spend time apart in a long-distance relationship!


So to mark our three month milestone, I thought I would share some of our wedding photos. The photographer we chose, Mike Massaro, is as old school friend of mine, who I have known since I was a teenager. We both love his style of photography as it is very spontaneous and really captures the feeling of the moment.





We did a little engagement/test shoot in his studio a couple of months before the wedding, and it instantly became clear that we were on the same page, and that he was a good fit for what we wanted.





Well, we were right! Mike was a dream to work with, taking so many photos on the day, and editing them carefully so that the end result was hundreds of stunning images for us to look back on.








Our wedding day was simply magical, and when people tell you that it goes by in a flash, they aren't kidding!  We knew from the start of our wedding planning that having beautiful photos, capturing the day, and all the little details, was high on our list of priorities.  I can't stress enough, that no matter what your budget, it's really worth investing in a good photographer so that you have illustrations to accompany your memories, forever.


We are both really pleased with Mike's work and can't thank him enough for capturing our big day! Cheers Mike!!!


To find out more, and to see more samples of his work, please visit michaelmassarophotography.co.uk

10 comments:

  1. awesome shots of an awesome couple. i cant believe its three months already. happy three months anniversary guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww thank you Martin! You are such a sweetheart, and always so supportive of Aaron and I! Thank you!!! <3

    Emma - Thank you!!!! It was a truly magical day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful unqiue and sexy wedding! Loving it! Should post about my wedding... hmm next anniversary perhaps!

    bxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was the best day ever....but then I am biased... ;)

      It's never too late for a wedding post - do it!!!

      Delete
  4. I love a good wedding post! Just found your blog through Heyday and I love it!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paperdoll, I love wedding posts too, I am addicted to Rock n Roll Bride! It's also so nice to know that my posts aren't just floating around in cyberspace, unnoticed!!! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Wow!! You looked beautiful, and your chap looked very cool :) I might have to try out your hair style and go short blonde next- it looked lovely.

    Thank you for sharing your special day with all of us :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shelly, that's so lovely of you to say! :) I think you should go for it! Blondes have more fun! Teeheheheheh! ;) xx

      Delete
  6. Wow- looks like an amazing day which you will never forget. I love how carefully you have put everything together - the combining of london/england with USA. Very clever.
    Thank you for sharing with your blog with me on CaboodleDoo

    ReplyDelete