Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthday fever!

I have celebrated so many birthdays this month! It has been a fun time toasting my summer baby family and friends, and is set to continue with more birthdays (including mine!) in August. I have no idea how I will celebrate on the day this year, as mine falls on a Monday...too bad my sweetie wont be with me either!

So this month has been filled with cake, champers, dancing, dinners and wonderful company. Here's a glimpse...

Parisian birthday....

What better way to celebrate your birthday than in beautiful Paris? Sipping champagne whilst cruising on the Seine followed by macaroons and relaxing in Jardin du Luxembourg - parfait!




Sweet 18th birthday....

My niece is all grown up! I can't believe how time flies - and I also can't believe how yummy this birthday cake was!




Birthday prom...


I am now convinced that more days should be spent in prom attire, as everyone looks so good all dressed up in frilly frocks and flounced tuxedo shirts. It's also especially nice to see a room full of big fluffy skirts twirling around the dance floor!




Birthday by the water...


Dinner to celebrate one of my favourite ladies at the Narrow Boat pub which opens right onto a canal. Perfect place to chat with friends in the summer, with a nice chilled out vibe.





What a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment