Sunday, January 30, 2011

He liked it, so he put a ring on it...

I was so happy that Aaron and I got the chance to celebrate our engagement with friends last week!






We had our party at The Gallery in West Hampstead, which ended up being the perfect venue, with candles, comfy sofas, charm and cocktail specials.










We reserved a few tables in the downstairs bar, which was quite cozy and almost like being in someone's living room. It was definitely comfortable enough for us to stay from 7pm until the bar closed! The evening was a warm, romantic, fun, intimate and joyous celebration.








Having already toasted our engagement with my family on Christmas Day, it was lovely to have the opportunity to get friends together and of course, to introduce Aaron to some of my friends who he hadn't met.











It ended up being such a fun night I want to do it all over again! But I suppose I'll just have to wait until our wedding day...

2 comments:

  1. The engagement party and celebration was a huge success. I really enjoyed meeting all your friends and being welcomed into your circle.

    I love you so I put a ring on it!!
    Melanie you have brought so much joy and happiness to my life, that I can't imagine being without you. You have honored me to no end by accepting my proposal. I promise to honor and cherish you for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron you are my sweetheart and I love you soooooooo much! I can't wait for us to be husband and wife! <3

    ReplyDelete