Thursday, December 16, 2010

Back in London and feeling festive!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I got back to chilly London on Tuesday, and this time, Aaron is with me! I'm so excited to show him around my hometown and also to go exploring all the things I take for granted and don't visit often, or have never seen before.

Last night we put up the Christmas tree to the sounds of Frank Sinatra. It made me feel festive and excited to spend my first Christmas with Aaron. I'm even more excited now that a few presents have appeared under the tree....






It looks so pretty, and I was surprisingly un-bossy when it came to making sure that the different coloured baubles were distributed evenly across the tree. Seriously, I had visions of Aaron putting up decorations....and me sneakily moving them to other branches of the tree when he wasn't looking! Instead, team work prevailed and it was all rather romantic...

No comments:

Post a Comment