Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy wedding year!

Wowzers, time flies when you're planning a wedding! My last post was on Christmas eve, and now that the festive season is over, it's bye-bye mince pies, hello exercise - I've got a wedding dress to fit into!

I had so much fun on Christmas eve, dancing a little at Southbank...and then dancing 'round a friend's kitchen...a lovely Christmas spent with family...and a super fun new years spent with friends at one of my favourite dance nights, Saturday Night Swing. We danced, drank, sang Auld Lang Syne, danced some more, and then tried to avoid all the drunk and disorderly people on the tube ride home!


















New years day was the perfect lazy mix of watching back-to-back episodes of Boardwalk Empire (love that show!) in bed with loverboy, whilst drinking pink cava, eating chocolate oranges, crisps and other left over snacks before starting the post-crimbo/pre-wedding health kick the next day. That's right, no boozing or snacking from 1st January 2012 until the big day...that is, with the exception of my hen night last Saturday!






My wonderful girlfriends made sure that my last days as a single gal were celebrated in style (with a large helping of champers and cocktails...helloooooo hangover Sunday!) - I feel so happy and lucky to have such lovely ladies in my life, and boy can they party! Thank you so much girls!






















But for now, it's back to making bunting, table plans and centre pieces...and exercising...

No comments:

Post a Comment