Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bouquet for the blonde.

Over the months, I have posted numerous photos of flowers - both those which I have received, and those in shops and gardens.

I love getting flowers. They are such a luxurious, feminine, grown-up gift, and something that I would never buy for myself, which makes them even more special.

So, I cannot resist posting some pictures of the absolutely gorgeous bouquet that was delivered to me last week, just ahead of my birthday...


When I opened the front door and saw them, I was taken aback with how big, spectacular and fragrant the arrangement was.






Despite being on the other side of the world, my wonderful boyfriend did not fail to disappoint with these beauties! It was such a lovely surprise, and he wins extra brownie points for knowing me well enough to get the colour combination spot on...♥

2 comments:

  1. Aaron is a keeper, that's for sure! Lillies are my favorite flower, your home must smell wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove lillies! They smell delicious....and match the hair fascinator that Aaron bought me at the Road Zombies bbq! :D

    ReplyDelete